These dancers are typically 12-15 years old and are graduates from level 1 These dancers attend classes 3-4 times a week for 9 hours of lessons.
• 90 minutes ballet three times a week.
• 90 minutes Jazz
• 60-minute pointe (or additional optional)
• 60-minute Progressing Ballet technique or leaps tricks and turns
1 optional style (acro, tap, lyrical, hip hop, drama, partnering)
- Dancers wear a raspberry leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $270 per month and includes three June costumes & 2 pairs of tights
Add a additional class for $10 per month/$10 per costume
See costume discounts for 4 or more costumes
Were you pre-invited to the conservatory?
You may register online until July 10th 2019. All conservatory students must meet the eligibility requirements and have received an acceptance letter. Otherwise, please consider our School Division Classes.
The 2019/2020 class options are below
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.