These dancers are typically 12-15 years old and are graduates from level 1 These dancers attend classes 3-4 times a week for 9 hours of lessons.
• 90 minutes ballet three times a week.
• 90 minutes Jazz
• 60-minute pointe (or additional optional)
• 60-minute Progressing Ballet technique or leaps tricks and turns
1 optional style (acro, tap, lyrical, hip hop, drama, partnering)
- Dancers wear a raspberry leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $270 per month and includes three June costumes & 2 pairs of tights
Add a additional class for $10 per month/$10 per costume
See costume discounts for 4 or more costumes
How to enroll in the conservatory
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.