These dancers are typically 14-18 years old and begin to tailor their class selection to meet their dance goals under the mentorship of our faculty. These dancers attend classes 4-5 times a week for 10 hours of lessons
• 90 minutes ballet three times a week.
• 90 minutes Jazz
• 60 minutes pointe class twice a week (or additional optional)
• 60-minute Progressing Ballet technique or leaps tricks and turns
• 1 optional style (acro, tap, partnering, hip hop, lyrical)
- Dancers wear a black leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $290 per month and includes three June costumes & 2 pairs of tights
Add a additional class for $5 per month/$10 per costume
See costume discounts for 4 or more costumes
Were you pre-invited to the pre-conservatory?
You may register online until July 10th 2019. All conservatory students must meet the eligibility requirements and have received an acceptance letter. Otherwise, please consider our School Division Classes.
The 2019/2020 class options are below
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.