Looking for summer dance lessons?
We have a terrific selection of evening classes for our four week summer session. Summer is a great time to try dance lessons out as it is a shorter commitment time. Click here if you are looking for day camps
If you are an experienced dancer, don't loose all the flexibility and skills you've perfected over the school year. Enroll in summer dance to maintain those skills. Registration begins June 1st, 2020
Summer session is July 13th through August 7th, 2020
In order to register for our classes a non-refundable fee of $25 per student or $40 per family is required per season at the time of registration.
- General Policies:
Once classes have begun, all tuition is non-refundable.
- CDT accepts Visa and Mastercard auto payments.
- Only returning clients may keep their 15th of the month payment plan. New clients are defaulted to the 1st of the month for summer session.
- Checks are not accepted.
- Children’s Dance Theater will begin collection procedures on any overdue account.
- If you need to withdraw for ANY reason, we require written 30 days notice. Withdrawal forms are at the office and must be filled out in person. Email and phone withdrawals will not be accepted. Tuition will be processed until we are notified. CDT will not provide refunds due to late withdrawal notice. We require the written notification so that we can better understand how to improve our services. Many of our classes have waiting lists and we can fill your spot.
Accounts with outstanding balances will not be allowed to register.
- Students admitted after classes have begun will pay a pro-rated amount.
Tuition for the entire summer session is due in one payment. Please add up the total amount of hours your FAMILY is dancing and that will indicate the amount you will be charged.
Register for summer classes June 1st
Click on the button to be directed to our parent portal. You can enroll 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click the button to the right to get started.