These dancers are typically 9-13 years old and are graduates from level 1 These dancers attend classes 2-3 times a week for 4.5 hours of lessons.
• 60 minutes ballet twice a week
• 60 minutes Jazz
• 30-minute Flexibility
• 1 optional style (acro, lyrical, tap, hip hop, drama
- Dancers wear a grape leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $210 per month and includes three June costumes & a pairs of tights.
Additional Classes may be added if desired.
How to enroll in the conservatory
All conservatory students must meet the eligibility requirements and have received an acceptance letter. If your experienced child would like to audition please send us an email to arrange an audition. Otherwise, please consider our Children's Division or School Division Classes.
Take a look at our schedule for the 2023.24 school year
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.