These dancers are typically 12-15 years old and are graduates from level 1 These dancers attend classes 3-4 times a week for 9 hours of lessons.
• 90 minutes ballet three times a week.
• 90 minutes Jazz
• 60-minute pointe (or additional optional)
• 60-minute Progressing Ballet technique or leaps tricks and turns
1 optional style (acro, tap, lyrical, hip hop, drama, partnering)
- Dancers wear a mulberry leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $340 per month and includes three June costumes & a pair of tights.
Additional Classes may be added if desired.
How to enroll in the conservatory
All conservatory students must meet the eligibility requirements and have received an acceptance letter. If your experienced child would like to audition please send us an email to arrange an audition. Otherwise, please consider our Children's Division or School Division Classes.
Take a look at our schedule for the 2022.23 school year
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.