These dancers are typically 14-16 years old and begin to tailor their class selection to meet their dance goals under the mentorship of our faculty. These dancers attend classes 4-5 times a week for 10 hours of lessons
• 90 minutes ballet three times a week.
• 90 minutes Jazz
• 60 minutes pointe class twice a week (or additional optional)
• 60-minute Progressing Ballet technique or leaps tricks and turns
• 1 optional style (acro, tap, partnering, hip hop, lyrical)
- Dancers wear a black leotard
- Participate in the June performance
- May audition to be a part of additional performances
Tuition is $335 per month and includes three June costumes & 2 pairs of tights
Add a additional class for $5 per month/$10 per costume
See costume discounts for 4 or more costumes
How to enroll in the conservatory
Take a look at our schedule for the 2022.23 school year
A placement audition is required for conservatory students. Learn more about you audition options.